Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Job Role/ Purpose:
To accumulate and report on financial information about the performance, financial position, and cash flows of a business.
Taxation, MS Office, TDS, Sales Tax, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Voucher Entry, Purchase / sales entry, Bank Reconciliation, Journal Entry, Excise, Tally Erp -9.
Key responsibilities/ accountabilities:
- Responsible for general accounting which includes :
- Voucher entry (purchase, sale, petty cash, journal)
- Settlement of accounts.
- Ledger reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Finalization of accounts
- Taxation (returns) which includes VAT, CST, TDS, ENTRY TAX, Sales Tax, Excise.
- Internal audit on monthly basis for purchase, sale, journal and cash entry, bank records and maintain records.
- Should possess good knowledge of Tally in the given areas:
- Responsible for ledger creation, alteration, modification of debtors, creditors.
- Preparation of budget for comparing of expenses between actual and standard
- Responsible for work related to inventory:
- Creation of stock items (purchase or sale).
- Maintain the group of stocks
- Verify the stock items and rectify the error in tally, if mismatch is there between godown or stock.
- Responsible to issue C Form to creditors on time and maintaining the registers.
- Ratio analysis
Candidate Profile/ Specifications:
Atleast completed 1 group of CA/ 1 group of CS
Typing speed 25 plus w.p.m.
Good communications skills, both verbally and orally
Sound knowledge on accounting
Good experience in Tally and IT skills
An analytical and logical approach to problem solving
Ability to work on your own initiative
Motivated and ambitious
- Bcom / Mcom
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.